Saturday, March 18, 2017

Book Review---Adopting Katie by Allysa Hart

When you're a book reviewer, and I am (I have a blog afterall, doesn't that mean something?) you get the opportunity to read books by a variety of authors, so I was pleased when Allysa Hart offered me the chance to read and review Adopting Katie.   

More than a romance, this is actually a love story told in a very different way. Katelyn and Mark are very much in love. After their marriage, Katelyn becomes Katie, at least at home. In addition to a Daddy who is both stern and indulgent, Katie's extended family includes "Uncle" Keith and "Auntie" Rosie, who have been friends with Mark for many years. 

I don't want to give away plot details, but I will say that this book takes some unexpected twists and turns that aren't the usual in this genre. The sexual content of the book is minimal, but there is love in abundance. 

If you're curious about the age play dynamic, this is a book that will give you a different perspective on a topic that is a hot button issue for many. 





No comments:

Post a Comment